Monday, March 17, 2008

Hi, dear co-teachers. Here is the second question.
My motto is, "It is good to be able to enjoy the plesant light of the day. Be grateful for every year you live. No matter how long you live, remember that youwill be dead much longer. There is nothing at all to look forward to. Young people, enjoy your youth. Be happy while you are still young. Do what you want to do, and follow your heart's desire. But remember that God will is going to judge you for whatever you do."(Ecclesiastes 11:7-9)
By nature I am a pessimist, but try to smile and be happy every moment.
What is your motto?

8 comments:

Andy's said...

Yanni,

My motto is so mean that I can't tell. Guys will despice me. ㅎㅎ

I'd prefer to say that don't follow the pessimist.

Anonymous said...

My motto is "Let another's shipwreck be your sea mark." I have
experienced the negative things in life. So I have tried not to follow
in the steps of the losers. I don't mean I want to be a winner all the
time. I want to make a win-win situation.

Nicole said...

Hi Yannie,

That'a a great motto. We have a similar expression in English that is; Live each day as if it's your last.

My motto is; you get what you settle for so don't settle for anything but the best. It means that you should always try to do your best.

Sunny-S03-07 said...

"Do your best, and God will do the rest!"

I like your motto, too.

Mcluhan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mcluhan said...

Stay Hungry! Stay Foolish!

My motto comes from
Steve Jobs' Commencement Address at Stanford University delivered 12 June 2005, Palo Alto, CA.

We can read some of his address on my blog.
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."

Anonymous said...

My motto is "Chance prefers the prepared mind".
I usually try to live up to my motto, but I"m sometimes a little lazy to carry it out.

Mars said...

You looks so great in your picture.

My motto is "Never underestimate your power to change yourself"

There is nobody in the world to change myself except me.